As an AI language model, my responses are based on pre-existing data and knowledge. I don’t have access to real-time information or the ability to browse the internet. Additionally, the answer to this question may vary depending on the source and the specific criteria used to determine the “top” deals. However, here are ten significant commercial real estate deals that took place globally in recent years, though they may not be specific to the current year:
1. The acquisition of The Chrysler Building in New York City by RFR Holding and Signa Holding.
2. The purchase of The Hotel del Coronado in San Diego, California, by Blackstone Group.
3. The sale of The Salesforce Tower in San Francisco, California, to a consortium led by Qatar Investment Authority.
4. The acquisition of The Willis Tower in Chicago, Illinois, by The Blackstone Group.
5. The purchase of The Waldorf Astoria Hotel in New York City by Anbang Insurance Group.
6. The sale of The GM Building in New York City to Boston Properties and Meraas Holdings.
7. The acquisition of The Pacific Century Place Marunouchi Building in Tokyo, Japan by China Life Insurance Group.
8. The purchase of The HSBC Tower in London, England, by Singapore’s sovereign wealth fund, GIC.
9. The sale of The Gherkin in London, England, to Brazilian investor, Safra Group.
10. The acquisition of The Shard in London, England, by Qatar’s sovereign wealth fund, Qatar Investment Authority.
Please note that these deals may not be specific to the most recent year, as commercial real estate deals can vary greatly in terms of size, value, and public visibility. For up-to-date information, it is recommended to consult reputable sources or specialized commercial real estate publications.